Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I am a provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cofinity (PPOM), Aetna, Magellan, and Blue Care Network. I am also considered an out-of-network provider for many other insurance plans. If you choose to participate in video conference sessions rather than in-office sessions, please be aware that your insurance may not cover these.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. Please feel free to discuss this option with me.
Cash, check, and all major credit cards are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a late cancelation fee of $50 for your session. (Exceptions may be made due to emergency situations and circumstances that are beyond your control). Please note that we will bill you directly, and that insurance companies do not provide reimbursement for cancelled sessions.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.